weight watchers best recipes | Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla with Ranch Dipping Sauce (6 WW POINTS PLUS)



Looking for something with a little crisp, a little heat, a little cheesiness, and a sharp little bite?  Oh, and do you want it to be WW Friendly?  Well, here ya go!  For just 6 WW Points Plus you can have just that.

When I’m on my own for a meal I like to make something quick, easy, and for the most part, good for me.  The night I made this quesadilla I was craving the buffalo chicken flavor.  I had some leftover roasted chicken breast and decided to try a quesadilla.  I have not been one who would use fat free cheese without feeling like something was not right, but I found out that the Kraft Fat Free Cheddar, is not only cheesy but stringy, not at all what I expected.  I decided to give it a try when I made Hungry Girl’s Denver Omelet in a mug, which by the way is very yummy!  I used only a tablespoon of blue cheese because I wanted the flavor, but not the calories.  This turned out to be a treat that I definitely enjoyed and will make again when needing something quick and easy!

Ingredients

1 Tam-x-ico’s Wrap-itz Whole Wheat Wrap 100% Stoneground
1 tablespoon reduced-calorie blue cheese
1/4 cup fat free cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons Franks Red Hot Sauce
1-1/2 ounces cooked chicken breast, sliced
1 tablespoon fat free ranch dressing
(ICBN) I can’t believe it’s not butter spray

Instructions

Place tortilla on hot griddle sprayed with cooking spray or ICNB spray.In a small mixing bowl, toss chicken breast slices with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce.  Place 1/2 of the cheddar cheese on 1/2 of the tortilla.  Layer chicken, blue cheese and remaining cheddar on top of first lay of cheese in order listed.  Fold tortilla in half to cover cheese/chicken mixture.  Grill until toasted on bottom. Gently flip tortilla to toast other side.  Remove from griddle and cut into four triangles.  Serve with Fat Free Ranch Dressing if desired.



Details
Prep time: 03 mins Cook time: 07 mins Total time: 10 mins Yield: 1 Serving

« The Foodie Blogroll, Swoop, and Iron Chef Marc Forgione



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis