weight watchers best recipes | Laughing Cow Alfredo Sauce 3 PointsPlus+




I have been meaning to make this sauce for a while, but I have never gotten around to it until now. I'm sad that it took me this long to make this recipe, because it is so good!! I tweaked the recipe a little bit and added salt and pepper. I also used the garlic and herb Laughing Cow cheese, which made this an incredibly flavorful sauce. It turned out way better than I thought it would. Jon enjoyed it too and said that I could make it again!

Ingredients

1 cup fat free milk
6 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp reduced fat parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp butter
A little salt & pepper to taste

Instructions

In a medium-sized saucepan, combine all the ingredients until everything is melted and the sauce is velvety smooth, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.


Serves 4; 3 PointsPlus+

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis