Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti - 6 Smartpoints



IMG_3055
The ingredients
IMG_3057
First, I mix together the soups, rotel, and canned chicken. My recipe calls for canned chicken, but feel free to use fresh cooked chicken breasts if that is what you prefer.
IMG_3058
Don’t forget to cook your pasta. We did not use spaghetti, because this was all I had.

IMG_3059
Jon is very talented with a knife, however I am not. This is why Jon bought me this chopper from Pampered Chef. It’s so easy to chop things now!
IMG_3062
I chop my Velveeta in small squares so it melts better.
IMG_3063
The last thing you want to add in are the cook noodles.
IMG_3064
I put this in the fridge overnight, to cook to next day while I was at work.

Ingredients



1 pound Kraft Velveeta Light Reduced-Fat Pasteurized Processed Cheese Product
12 1/2 oz canned chicken, drained & flaked
10 3/4 oz Campbell’s 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup, undiluted
10 3/4 oz Campbell’s 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup, undiluted
10 oz canned tomatoes with green chilies, Rotel
4 oz canned mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained
1/2 cup water
1 small onion, diced
1 medium green pepper, diced
1/2 tsp table salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
14 1/2 oz cooked whole-wheat spaghetti

Instructions

Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. Stir again just before serving.
Serves 8 (1 cup each); 7 pointsplus+ = 6 Smartpoints

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis