Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins 1 Points Plus Value

I have fallen in love with these 1 Point Plus Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins I found in a Weight Watcher Facebook group!! I am normally not a lemon fan but these are amazing!!! With only three ingredients they were quick and easy to whip up! My kids and the neighbor kids helped to devour them and we will be whipping up another combination this week!! (I am thinking a chocolate variety of these muffins).  I hate dealing with muffin wrappers. Our batch made 32 so I did have to use a couple mini muffin metal pans with liners to bake them all at once.

Ingredients

1 Lemon Cake Mix
1 100 Calorie Lemon Yogurt
1 Cup of water


Instructions

Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
Mix together all ingredients together in bowl
Line or grease your cupcake pan
Fill half full (These ones grow large with baking)
Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven
Be sure to recalculate your cake mix and how many muffins you were able to get out of the batter in your etools. I was able to make 32 mini muffins. I think it would make 13-14 regular muffins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis