Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes - 1 Weight Watchers points plus

Ingredients

1 Box of Strawberry cake mix
1 - 100 calorie strawberry greek yogurt
1 cup - Water

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare pan. I used cupcake liners, but you could grease the pan
(or use a 9x13 cake pan)

Mix all ingredients

Scoop into liners, filling a little more than halfway

Bake for 15 minutes

I was able to make 48 cupcakes and of course ate a few!

Each mini cupcake is
1 WW Points +

24 regular cupcakes is
2 WW Points + each

9x13 cake pan, divided into 12 pieces
4 WW Points + per piece


Take your pick of how to make them, but you should definitely try them!

*** A few notes, when we made the lemon cake we didn't have the 100 calorie lemon yogurt so we used plain greek and the flavor was still really strong from the cake mix. So I think you can sub plain or even vanilla and they will be just as good!

**When I bought the 100 calorie Yoplait Greek Strawberry, I didn't realize that it had fruit in the bottom. I didn't notice the fruit in the cupcake, although I did scoop out some of the big pieces because I am super weird about texture. So if you don't want the possibility of finding chunks of fruit in your cupcake make sure you get a smooth yogurt!

*Don't forget to add in the points of your topping. I chose frozen lite whipped topping and that is super low in points. 1 TBSP is zero points and beyond that you can have up to 5 TBSP for only 1 point. I consider that a really good choice!


source http://www.seekingsandy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis