Fruit Pizza serves 16 ( 5 points +)

I have not made this recipe in years! I was thinking of a way to use up more of my freshly picked strawberries, when I remembered this recipe. I have lightened it by using low-fat cream cheese and light butter in the icing. You can use whatever fruit you like too.

serves 16 ( 5 points +)

1 roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
fruit of your choice
Icing:


3 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
2 T. light stick butter
1-½ c. powdered sugar
dash of salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1 T. skim milk
Roll sugar cookie dough onto a large pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Do not roll completely to the edge or it may overflow. Bake at 350 until golden. Do not over-bake. Cool completely.


For icing, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar, salt, vanilla and milk. Beat until smooth. Spread over cooled cookie and top with fruit. Serve immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis