weight watchers best recipes | Strawberry Banana Slushy – 0 points!

This is amazing! It is zero points! I made it today and I am in heaven! It is scrumdidlyumptious! I didn’t follow her recipe exactly because it doesn’t matter how you do it, it will still be 0 points. I used frozen strawberries, one banana, ice, and a little more than half a can of diet 7 up. I could drink this alllll day long! She has some other recipes on there that I am sure I will be posting at some point! Here is her recipe:



Ingredients:

-1 cup of ice cubes
-1 cup of chopped strawberries
-2 bananas
-1/2 can of diet 7 up or whatever diet soda you would likeInstructions:
Add all ingredients to a blender and mix till it’s a consistency you like!

I didn’t use a blender, I used our cuisine art bullet type machine. That way it was just a single serving for me and less mess!



Article Source: http://77recipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis